Raymore-Peculiar High School
Booster Club Golf Tournament
The Ray-Pec Athletic Booster Club announces its annual golf tournament at 9 a.m. May 9 at Eagles Landing Golf Course in Belton. The tournament is an 18-hole Scramble, and the entry fee is $300 per team.
It was a full gym on Feb. 7 when 28 Ray-Pec High School student-athletes celebrated plans to continue in their sport at the college level. Read a short bio about each student.
Front row, from left: Marissa Dick, Gracyn Kloth, Abigail Prince, Kerstyn Finch, Chloe Oliver, Taylor Catlett, and Jaylin Lewis. Second row: Nolan Gora, Aidan Shaw, Braden Zaner, Carson Eve, Paige Whitney, Katlynn McConville, Sammy Steggerda, Camryn Stickel, and Aubrey Brown. Back row: Noah Adams, Micah Baird, Graham Sutherland, Jayce Blede, Scott Clark, Hudson Bailey, Kian Scroggins, Luke Grimm, Tyler Swift, Marlon Williams, Jacob Cragg, and Jolie McClellan.
Here’s a list of the students, their sport, and the institution they will attend:
- Noah Adams, soccer, Missouri Baptist University, St. Louis
- Hudson Bailey, track, Wichita State University
- Micah Baird, football, Missouri Western State University
- Jayce Blede, tennis, Sterling College, Sterling, Kan.
- Aubrey Brown, softball, University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, Mo.
- Taylor Catlett, soccer, Longview Community College.
- Scott Clark, soccer, Central Methodist University, Fayette, Mo.
- Jacob Cragg, baseball, Midland University, Freemont, Neb.
- Marissa Dick, cross country/track, Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, Kan.
- Carson Eve, cross country/track, Pittsburg State University.
- Kerstyn Finch, softball, Highland Community College, Highland, Kan.
- Nolan Gora, baseball, Westminster College, Fulton, Mo.
- Luke Grimm, football, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kan.
- Gracyn Kloth, soccer, Mid America Nazarene University, Olathe, Kan.
- Jaylin Lewis, cheer, Avila University.
- Jolie McClellan, track and field, Drury University, Springfield, Mo.
- Katlynn McConville, softball, Southwest Baptist University, Bolivar, Mo.
- Chloe Oliver, softball, Simpson College, Indianola, Iowa.
- Abigail Prince, cross country, Truman State University, Kirksville, Mo.
- Kian Scroggins, basketball, Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas.
- Aidan Shaw, soccer, Drury University, Springfield, Mo.
- Sammy Steggerda, soccer, Freed-Hardeman University, Henderson, Tenn.
- Camryn Stickel, softball, University of Missouri-Kansas City.
- Graham Sutherland, football, University of Central Missouri.
- Tyler Swift, cross country/track, Emporia State University, Emporia, Kan.
- Paige Whitney, soccer, Fort Hays State University, Hays, Kan.
- Marlon Williams, cross country/track, Pittsburg State University.
- Braden Zaner, cross country/track, Pittsburg State University.
Course Planning for 2020-2021
Kirk Hipple named new Activities Director
Kirk Hipple will be the new Activities Director for the Ray-Pec School District, effective in July. The School Board approved the hiring at its Jan. 23 meeting. Hipple is currently the Activities Director in the Grandview School District. He will replace Tom Kruse, who is retiring at the end of the 2019-2020 school year. Read more
First semester honor rolls
Congratulations to the students named to the Ray-Pec High School honor rolls for the fall semester 2019. Students named to the Honor Roll have a grade point average of 3.5 or higher. Students on the Principal’s Honor Roll have a GPA of 3.7 or higher. Honor rolls
The debut performance of the Ray-Pec High School Alma Mater by the RPHS Chamber Choir:
On Oct. 22, Raymore-Peculiar High School honored students with academic honors earned during the 2019-2020 school year. Students were recognized for achievements such as earning an Academic Letter, receiving the Lamp of Learning award, placing in the top 10 percent of their class, and Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate Scholarship. List of awards
About our School
Raymore-Peculiar High School serves grades 9-12 in the Raymore-Peculiar School District. RPHS provides educational excellence that challenges a diverse community of learners to reach their maximum potential.
20801 S. School Rd.
Ph: (816) 892-1400
Fx: (816) 892-1401
Attendance: (816) 892-1412
7:25 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
9:33 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. Thursday
Early release: 11:46 a.m.
7 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday
Kristina Martin, Associate Principal, (816) 892-1406, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Cook, Assistant Principal, (816) 892-1407, email@example.com
Jerry Edson, Assistant Principal, (816) 892-1403, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanne Kuhlman, Assistant Principal, (816) 892-1405, email@example.com
Tom Kruse, Activity/Athletic Director, (816) 892-1410, firstname.lastname@example.org