What should a student/parent do if District Chromebook is not working?
- Submit a Help Desk ticket. Make sure to include your phone number in the ticket so the Technology Department can call for pick up/drop off instructions. If you can’t submit a ticket, call and leave a message at the Help Desk at 816-892-1333. All pickup and exchanges will be done at the Administrative Services Center through the Help Desk tickets.
Free District WiFi
To help students who do not have internet access at home, or who have unreliable internet access available, the District now offers free WiFi at some school locations. The District’s Maintenance and Technology Departments worked together to install wireless access points to provide free WiFi access from the parking lots at some schools.
- Eagle Glen Elementary School, 100 S. Foxridge Dr., Raymore
- Raymore Elementary School, 500 S. Madison St., Raymore
- Peculiar Elementary School, 201 E. Third St., Peculiar
- Timber Creek Elementary School, 310 E. Calico Dr., Raymore
The access points are broadcasting RP Connect and can be used with any Ray-Pec School District-issued device. Link to maps showing where to park to access WiFi signal.