Mission and Vision
Why the Ray-Pec School District exists
The Raymore-Peculiar School District is a community of learners partnering to:
- maximize each student's achievement,
- encourage lifelong learning, and
- develop productive citizens.
What we hope to become over time
The Raymore-Peculiar School District will be purposeful in our commitment to excellence by focusing on our students, their results and improvement.
What the adults must do at Ray-Pec Schools to help achieve the mission and vision
- We are committed to consistency and accountability for each student's success.
- We are committed to a system of support for students and adults.
- We are committed to a safe, trusting and collaborative environment.
- We are committed to best practices.
- We are committed to high expectations for learning, behavior and citizenship.
- We are committed to quality communication and positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- We are committed to effective communication regarding student progress.
- We are committed to data-driven decision making.
- We are committed to appropriate use of appropriate channels for communication.
- We are committed to a guaranteed (consistent) and viable (doable) curriculum.
- We are committed to maintaining fiscal responsibility while improving student achievement.
- Doing your best is the Raymore Way. Be kind, work hard every day.