- Basketball (men's): http://raypecbasketball.weebly.com/
- Cross Country (men's and women's): http://www.raypec.k12.mo.us/index.aspx?NID=315
- Football (summer 2015 calendar): http://www.raypec.k12.mo.us/DocumentCenter/View/8306
- Tennis (women's): raypectennisgirls.org
- Volleyball: http://raypecvolleyball.weebly.com/
- Track and field (men's and women's): http://www.raypec.k12.mo.us/index.aspx?NID=326
Athletic By-Law 309 (a) in the MSHSAA handbook states: “The school shall require of each student participating in athletic or an activity performance Group; MSHSAA sponsored sports, marching band, cheerleading, dance team, and color guard / flags, a physician’s certificate stating that he or she is physically able to participate in athletic contests or performance groups. A student shall not be permitted to practice or compete until a complete certificate is on file. The certificate/physical is valid for the purpose of this rule IF issued on or after February 1 of the previous school year.”
The School District provides a physical exam form to be completed by each athlete as well as your physician. You may obtain a form at the front office of your child’s school or on-line at www.raypec.k12.mo.us This form MUST be on file before you will be allowed to practice or participate with any Raymore-Peculiar athletic team.
Athletic By-Law 309 (b) in the MSHSAA handbook states: “A student shall not be permitted to practice or compete for a school until it has verification that he or she has basic athletic insurance coverage.”
This information is included on the physical exam form and also MUST be on file before a student will be allowed to practice or participate with any Raymore-Peculiar athletic team, or band or color guard.
The District provides a supplemental insurance policy for each athlete. This is in addition to a student's private health insurance.
- Ray-Pec Athletic Booster Club: Booster Club
You can help support Ray-Pec Athletic Boosters by buying a $12 punch card to receive savings at local businesses. 80 percent of your purchase goes to the Athletic Boosters. For instructions and the links to download the app, go here:http://igiftback.com/save-money-help-ray-pec-athletic-boosters/
HOME OF THE