All students must present documentation of immunization status, including month, day, and year of each immunization before attending school.
- Kindergarten: Five immunizations
- Incoming 8th graders: Tdap and meningococcal
- High School: Two doses of meningococcal vaccine by 12th grade
The meningococcal vaccine is a two-series immunization. The first dose is given with the Tdap prior to 8th grade and the final dose is required prior to the 12th grade year.
Office located at Shull Early Learning Center
11706 E. 211th St.
Peculiar, MO 64078
Ph: (816) 892-1239
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The Health Services staff also:
- Offer CPR classes for faculty and staff
- Coordinate a flu shot campaign for staff
- Participate in the high school's physical night
- Participate in county, regional and national trainings and conferences