All students must present documentation of immunization status, including month, day, and year of each immunization before attending school.
- Kindergarten: Five immunizations
- Incoming 8th graders: Tdap and meningococcal
- High School: Two doses of meningococcal vaccine by 12th grade
The meningococcal vaccine is a new immunization requirement. In this two-series immunization, the first dose is given with the Tdap prior to 8th grade, and the final dose is required prior to the 12th grade year.
Caring for Someone with the Flu
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Cass County Health Department
Office located at Ray-Pec High School
20801 S. School Rd.
Peculiar, MO 64078
Ph: (816) 892-1432
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The Health Services staff also:
- Offer CPR classes for faculty and staff
- Coordinate a flu shot campaign for staff
- Participate in the high school's physical night
- Participate in county, regional and national trainings and conferences