Home Page
Home Page
print pageemail pagerss

Go To Search
How do I contact the superintendent?
Superintendent Dr. Kari Monsees has an office in the Administrative Services Center. You may write a letter (P.O. Box 789, Peculiar, MO 64078), send an email, or call his administrative assistant, Pam Steele, at (816) 892-1311 to leave a message.

Administrative Team

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact the superintendent?
2. Who serves on the superintendent's cabinet?

Raymore-Peculiar School District
21005 S School Rd.
Peculiar, MO 64078
Ph: (816) 892-1300
Fax: (816) 892-1380
Home  |  Staff Directory  |  Site Map  |  Contact Us  |  Designed by ePoweredSchools  |  Accessibility  |  Copyright Notices