The growing Raymore-Peculiar School District is located just 20 minutes south of Kansas City. The District covers 94 square-miles, primarily in the communities of Raymore and Peculiar.
Today, approximately 5,900 students attend the Ray-Pec schools, which include:
- Early Childhood / PAT Cottage
- Six elementary schools for grades K-4
- Two intermediate schools for grades 5-6
- One middle school for grades 7-8
- One high school (in two buildings) for grades 9-12
- An administration building
- Various support facilities
Thanks to the loyal support of our District patrons, the Ray-Pec School District has been able to construct four schools and an Administrative Services Center since 2003.