Work for Ray-Pec
The Raymore-Peculiar School District is looking for talented individuals to help educate and support the children in our school district. We use AppliTrack as our application program.
If you do not have access to a computer, please visit our Administrative Services Center at 21005 S. School Road, Peculiar, MO 64078 to complete the application process.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources Department at 816-892-1321 with any questions.
Applications for currently posted positions as well as positions that may become available in the future are only accepted through the on-line application process. You may complete an application and indicate your interest in one or more positions even if there is not a posting at this time. Should a job become available, we will post the position as well as utilize the pool of candidates who have expressed an interest through their completed applications.
Review the Application Process for Licensed Professional (Certified) Candidates or the Application Process for Support Staff (Classified) Candidates below before you proceed with your application.
Click the External Candidate Job Search
link below to view current job postings and apply for those positions that you are interested in. Once you complete the application and submit it electronically, you will receive an email to acknowledge receipt of your application.
External Candidate Job Search
Current District Employees
At this time, current district employees wishing to apply for a job opening(s) should complete the on-line application process. To select a current job posting or submit a transfer request, click on the Current Internal Job Postings
Current Internal Job Postings
If you are a classified employee
or a current Raymore-Peculiar Substitute
and are interested in a certified teaching position
you must complete the full application process outlined under the Application Process for Licensed Professional Staff Candidates section and apply as an outside candidate.
Application Process for Licensed Professional (Certified) Candidates
- In addition to submitting the application, a copy of your college transcripts and teaching license must be submitted electronically. If you are currently in the process of completing your degree a copy of your transcripts prior to graduation should be submitted. All documents, including transcripts, license, references, and letter of interest can be uploaded and attached to your application through the on-line process.
- Transcripts are essential to the application process. Submit all your college transcripts, including transcripts from junior colleges and degrees not related to education. Your application will not be considered complete until transcripts have been submitted.
- To be considered for specific openings you must apply for each opening that is of interest to you. If you are interested in multiple positions, please check all the positions that you wish to be considered for.
- It is important that applications are complete and up-to-date prior to submission. Current information regarding licensure, transcripts, experience, and references will be necessary for full consideration. Review your application each time prior to submission to ensure accurate information.
- Successful job candidates will be contacted for interviews. Not all applicants will receive an interview. The recruitment process for Raymore-Peculiar Schools is year round, but specific staffing needs may not be determined until late spring.
Application Process for Support Staff (Classified) Candidates
- In addition to submitting the application, any additional information required for the position (i.e. resume, references, transcripts, and/or letter of interest) must be submitted electronically. Please do not send any paper documents. All documents can be uploaded and attached to your application through the on-line process.
Note: Applications will remain active for a period of one year. At the end of this year, the application will be placed in an inactive file.