February 2013 Personnel News
The board of education on Feb. 28, 2013, approved hiring these employees:
- Shelly Galloway, substitute
- Shandi Klusmeyer, paraprofessional, Early Childhood Special Education
- Jenelle Jackson, substitute
- Sarah McMilian, substitute
- Jennifer Ogren, substitute
- Maria Patrick, custodian, Shull Elementary School
- Mary Perrot, substitute
- Megan Schmidt, substitute
- Kelly Winfrey, substitute
The board of education on Feb. 28, 2013, approved these resignations:
- Tamika Brown, Child Nutrition Department, effective Jan. 18.
- Tammy Cahoon, Bridle Ridge Intermediate School Teacher, effective June 30.
- Elizabeth Dowell, Panther Pride School Age Child Care, effective Feb. 1.
- Kristan Gutierrez, Raymore Elementary School Teacher, effective June 30.
- Stefanie Kesler, Creekmoor Elementary School Paraprofessional, effective Feb. 1.
- Jan LePage, Ray-Pec East Middle School Teacher, effective June 30.
- Aaron Moss, School Psychologist, effective June 30.
- Jennifer Williams, Shull Elementary School Teacher Associate, effective Feb. 22.
The board of education on Feb. 28, 2013, approved the retirement of Shull Elementary School Teacher Elaine Riley, effective June 30.
The board of education on Feb. 28, 2013, approved these changes in extra-curricular assignments:
- Hired Clayton Hockett as a middle school track coach for 2012-2013.
- Accepted the resignation of Sarah Maysent as eighth grade head cheerleading coach for 2012-2014.
- Accepted the resignation of Erin Miller as junior varsity volleyball coach for 2013-2014.
- Accepted the resignation of Penny Wilson as Color Guard coach for 2013-2014.
The board of education on Feb. 28, 2013, approved hiring Teacher Kristi Mellon as the Summer School Elementary Principal.
The board also approved renewing the contracts for 2013-2014 for these administrators: Eric Arnold, Linda Bass, Doug Becker, James Brown, Mark Cook, Kevin Daniel, Lovie Driskill, Jerry Edson, Jerrod Fellhauer, Ryan Gooding, Ashley Harms, Jay Harris, Lisa Hatfield, Michelle Hofmann, Karen Hurst, Kendra Hutsell, Tom Kruse, Jeanne Kuhlman, Missy Mattingly, Steven Meyers, Steven Miller, David Mitchell, Arla Monroe, Randy Randolph, Karmin Ricker, David Ulrich, Jacque Underwood, Al Voelker, and Rob Weida.