Raymore-Peculiar High School
Registration for Advanced Placement exams
Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Ray-Pec High School desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition. If a student wishes to earn the weighted credit for their AP class(es), they must take the exam(s).
To register, students should visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/
Ray-Pec High School offers families the convenience of paying exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $6 late fee per registration.
- Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registration Ends -- Registrations after this date will not be accepted.
- Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
- Wed, Mar 6, 2019 - Last day to cancel an exam and receive a full refund.
- Fri, Apr 19, 2019 - Last day to cancel an exam with a cancellation fee of $15.
Please contact Counselor Katelyn Tucker, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to register for an exam not listed, require financial assistance, or have any questions.
Course Planning Night recap
If you missed Course Planning Night on Jan. 29 at Raymore-Peculiar High School, or would like to review information from additional breakout sessions, information is available about:
- the transition into high school,
- freshman grading and teaming,
- the A+ program,
- Advanced Placement and Dual Credit courses,
- the International Baccalaureate program,
- off-site and online learning opportunities,
- and more:
Academic Honors for 2017-2018
On Oct. 3, Raymore-Peculiar High School honored students with academic honors earned during the 2017-2018 school year. Students were recognized for achievements such as earning an Academic Letter, receiving the Lamp of Learning award, placing in the top 10 percent of their class, Advanced Placement Scholarship, and International Baccalaureate Scholarship. Awards list
About our School
Raymore-Peculiar High School serves grades 9-12 in the Raymore-Peculiar School District. RPHS provides educational excellence that challenges a diverse community of learners to reach their maximum potential.
20801 S. School Rd.
Ph: (816) 892-1400
Fx: (816) 892-1401
Attendance: (816) 892-1412
7:25 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
9:33 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. Thursday
Early release: 11:46 a.m.
7 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday
Kristina Martin, Associate Principal, (816) 892-1406, email@example.com
Mark Cook, Assistant Principal, (816) 892-1407, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jerry Edson, Assistant Principal, (816) 892-1403, email@example.com
Jeanne Kuhlman, Assistant Principal, (816) 892-1405, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Kruse, Activity/Athletic Director, (816) 892-1410, email@example.com