How to Request Use of Facilities
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
Due to COVID-19, the Ray-Pec School District is implementing procedures to support social distancing and to disinfect and clean our schools. These procedures also impact the way we schedule use of our facilities.
See the additional requirements: COVID-19 Procedures. Please sign and date this acknowledgment and submit it to Karla Summerford with your facility use request.
Fill out the form and submit. Your request must be received at least two weeks prior to your event. Submission options include:
- By mail:
Department of Facilities and Support Services
21005 S. School Rd.
Peculiar, MO 64078
- By fax: Send to Karla Summerford at (816) 892-1385
- By email: Save your completed form as an attachment and send to email@example.com.
The Fee Schedule lists the costs to reserve each available space in a school building on an hourly basis. Additional fees may apply if your group:
- Uses a building during non-traditional school hours. The district requires a custodian (district staff member) to open and close a school building if it is utilized by an outside group on a weekend. In addition, when a school facility is being used by a large group, a school custodian shall be present during its use to protect school property (at the expense of the requesting group).
- Makes full-use of a school kitchen. When a school kitchen is utilized for a function, a district Food Service employee must be on duty for the event (at the expense of the requesting group).
- Uses district technology (audio / video equipment or auditorium sound / lighting).
The District Facilities and Support Service Office will confirm the availability of your requested space with the building administrator and bill your group. Requests are generally confirmed on a first come, first served basis.
Please note that rescheduled district events will take precedence over previously approved outside group events and facilities will generally be unavailable on days that school is cancelled due to inclement weather.