Who should register:
- Children who will be 4 years old BEFORE Aug. 1, 2021
- Online RSVP for Pre-Kindergarten opens Friday, Feb. 26, 2021 (see link below)
- Virtual Informational Presentation includes program information, tuition rates, and PreK RSVP form (see links below)
- Once the online RSVP is completed, you will be contacted by Shull staff to schedule a screening appointment. PreK screenings will be scheduled by appointment only for Monday, April 5. On the day of screening, a staff member will welcome your child and escort him/her inside. To maintain COVID-19 precautions, parents will remain in their vehicles during the screening.
Items to bring to your screening appointment:
- Child's State-Certified Birth Certificate
- Missouri Birth Certificates may be obtained from the Cass County Health Department, 300 S. Main, Harrisonville, MO 64701 (816)-380-8425). Original hospital record with seal will be accepted.
- Child's Current Immunization Record
- DTaP/DTP: 4 doses required with the last one received at age 4 or after
- Hepatitis B: Minimum of 3 doses required
- Measles/mumps/rubella (MMR): 1 dose on or after 1st birthday
- Polio: 3 doses with last dose on or after 4th birthday or if combination IPV/OPv is received
- Varvx/Varicella (Chickenpox): Minimum of 1 dose required or proof of disease (students must have doctor of health department documentation proof showing the month and year of chickenpox disease)
- Hib: 1 booster dose after 1st birthday
- Pneumococcal: 1 booster dose after 1st birthday
- A list of any medical conditions and medications would be helpful
- Proof of Residency
- Current, gas, water, or electric bill. Additional documentation may be required in special circumstances.
Shull Contact Information