Back to School 2019
Students entering kindergarten, 6th, and 9th grades are invited to attend Preview Day on Monday, Aug. 12. Buses will provide transportation following the regular routes, but may be a few minutes late as routes are being learned.
- For kindergarten: 8:15 to 11:05 a.m. at each elementary school
- For sixth graders, 7:35 to 10:10 a.m. at both middle schools.
- For ninth graders, 7:25 to 10 a.m. at Ray-Pec High School.
Kindergarten students may attend Preview Day from 8:15 to 11:05 a.m. at each elementary school. Students will meet their teacher, visit their classroom, play on the playground and have a snack in the cafeteria. Students are encouraged to use their usual mode of transportation to/from Preview Day so they can safely practice their normal routine. When the bell rings at 8:35 a.m., parents will be dismissed. Students will be dismissed at 11:05 a.m.
Sixth graders are invited to attend Preview Day from 7:35 to 10:10 a.m. at Ray-Pec East and Ray-Pec South middle schools. Students will meet teachers, tour the school, practice opening lockers, and have a snack.
Freshmen are invited to attend Preview Day from 7:25 a.m. to 10 a.m. Monday, Aug. 12, at Ray-Pec High School. Freshmen will have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the high school without upperclassmen present.
First day of school
The first day of school is Wednesday, Aug. 14, for all students, PreK through 12th grade.
Registration for 2019-2020
If you did not attend Centralized Registration on July 24 or July 30, please contact your child's school.
Document needed to verify residency
When you register your student(s) for the 2019-2020 school year, you must provide one document to verify residency. Acceptable proofs of residency include utility bills (water, electric or gas), in the resident's name, showing the service address. The documents must be recent (within 30 days).
School Supply lists
- Shull Early Learning Center
- Elementary Schools (grades K-5)
- Ray-Pec East and South Middle Schools (grades 6-8)
- Ray-Pec High School - There is not a universal supply list for grades 9-12 due to the variety of classes taken at the high school level. Students will learn about their specific supply needs when classes begin.
2019-2020 Bus Routes
Elementary bus routes (grades K-5):
- Bridle Ridge Elementary Bus Routes
- Creekmoor Elementary Bus Routes
- Eagle Glen Elementary Bus Routes
- Peculiar Elementary Bus Routes
- Raymore Elementary Bus Routes
- Stonegate Elementary Bus Routes
- Timber Creek Elementary Bus Routes
Secondary bus routes (grades 6-12):
(Students in the South Middle School attendance boundary ride the same buses)
(Students in the East Middle School attendance boundary have separate buses for grades 6-8 and 9-12)