Back to School 2019
Registration for 2019-2020
Go ahead and mark your calendars! Registration for the 2019-2020 school year is scheduled on two dates:
- Wednesday, July 24, 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 30, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- If you cannot attend on either date, contact your child's school after Aug. 5.
Registration for all PreK-12 students will take place at Ray-Pec South Middle School, 20501 S. School Rd., Peculiar.
Document needed to verify residency
When you register your student(s) for the 2019-2020 school year, you must provide one document to verify residency. Acceptable proofs of residency include utility bills (water, electric or gas), in the resident's name, showing the service address. The documents must be recent (within 30 days).
In addition to proving residency (if not done in advance), you may pay fees, pick up student schedules, view spirit wear, and meet with representatives from PTA, Apple Bus Company Staff, and Child Nutrition. The Cass County Health Department will have staff on site to provide required immunizations.
You will have an opportunity to verify residency and pay fees online in advance of the Registration event.
School Supply lists
- Shull Early Learning Center
- Bridle Ridge Elementary
- Creekmoor Elementary
- Eagle Glen Elementary
- Peculiar Elementary
- Raymore Elementary
- Stonegate Elementary
- Timber Creek Elementary
- Ray-Pec East and South Middle Schools (grades6-8)
- Ray-Pec High School - There is not a universal supply list for grades 9-12 due to the variety of classes taken at the high school level. Students will learn about their specific supply needs when classes begin.