Raymore-Peculiar HS Cross Country
1. Sign up for remind 101. This is the High School communication system.
2. Complete Team Sign-up form
3. Turn in physical if you did not attend physical night in Feb.
4. Have parent fill out parent survey
5. Attend Parent / Runner Team meeting August 11th 7:30pm @ HS Library
Questions contact Coach Johnson email RPXC707@gmail.com
Middle School Cross Country Camp is July 29 to August 1 @ the High school course at 7pm till 8:30 each evening. The cost of the camp is $40
Sign up by using the 2019 RP Cross Country Team Sign-up link
Pre Season Dead Week August 5 to August 9. Meet Seniors at regular spots for working together.
Weekly Schedule click here
Dead Week routines click here
Dead Week running workouts click here
August 11th 7:30 in HS Library Parent Meeting & Runner Meeting
Parents attending will get FREE race day shirt. We will take care of all forms, discuss all parent survey topics, season expectations, rules & policies expected to last less than 90 minutes.
2019 RP Cross Country Team Sign-up
Please fill out the Team Sign-up form.
The 9 week summer training is $40 which pays for camp, summer shirt, snow cones, and Friday pancakes, etc.
Summer Training Times are from 6 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.
Summer training is for incoming grades 9 to 12. Eighth graders are welcome to attend
Training will begin June 5 and continue until August 1.
Monday meet at Timber Creek Elementary @ 6am
Tuesday meet at the HS @ 6am
Wednesday meet at Creekmoor Elementary @ 6am
Thursday meet at the HS @ 6am
Friday meet at Rec Park in Raymore @6am
Team Payment Link When using this link make sure to put the runners name and what the payment is for in the box.
Please take care of these things by August 12:
- Parent Survey
- Physical taken after Feb. 1, 2019: Physical form
- Activity Fee $50 paid online: Pay fees online
- Catastrophic Insurance $5: Pay fees online
- Cross Country Manual last page signed. RP 2019 CC Manual
- Ray-Pec School Athletic Handbook (sign contract on last page)
South XC Sign up
East XC Sign Up
High School Team Communication Remind101
HS Cross Country send a text message to 816-521-6927 with the message @rpcr
Snow Dogs send a text message to 816-521-6927 with the message @snowdogs
Shutterfly new link - RPXC 2019: https://rpxc2019.shutterfly.com/
Read Coach Swift's Dissertation on Iron Deficiency - HERE
Cross country state rankings are found on Mo Mile Split web site www.momilesplit.com
Ferritin Info: Dr. Eckert form
Email Coach Johnson: RPXC707@gmail.com