Raymore-Peculiar Cross Country
1. Sign up for remind 101
2. Complete Team Sign-up form
3. Enroll in Summer Fitness summer school class
4. Sign up for Colorado trip, if interested
5. Turn in physical if you did not attend physical night in Feb.
6. Have parent fill out parent survey
Questions contact Coach Johnson email RPXC707@gmail.com
2019 RP Cross Country Team Sign-up
Please fill out the Team Sign-up form.
The 9 week summer training is $40 which pays for camp, summer shirt, snow cones, and Friday pancakes, etc.
Summer Training Times are from 6 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.
Summer training is for incoming grades 9 to 12. Eighth graders are welcome to attend
Training will begin June 5 and continue until August 1.
Monday meet at Timber Creek Elementary @ 6am
Tuesday meet at the HS @ 6am
Wednesday meet at Creekmoor Elementary @ 6am
Thursday meet at the HS @ 6am
Friday meet at Rec Park in Raymore @6am
Summer School Physical Fitness class is for Grades 9 to 12 cross country runners begins June 5 to August 1.
This class meets on the summer training schedule shown above.
Colorado Trip 2019
July 7 to 13 is for High School cross country runners that meet the requirements shown in this link.
Colorado Sign Up Form
Middle School Camp is July 29 to August 1 @ the High school course at 7pm till 8:30 each evening.
Team Payment Link When using this link make sure to put the runners name and what the payment is for in the box.
Please take care of these things by August 12:
- Parent Survey
- Physical taken after Feb. 1, 2019: Physical form
- Activity Fee $50 paid online: Pay fees online
- Catastrophic Insurance $5: Pay fees online
- Cross Country Manual last page signed. RP CC 2018 Manual
- Ray-Pec School Athletic Handbook (sign contract on last page)
South XC Sign up
East XC Sign Up
2019 Track Schedule
2019 Track Results - Ray-Pec Tri --- Bob Thorpe Invite --- Ray-Pec JV
Lucky 13.1 Results
Current All Time Rankings
High School Team Communication Remind101
HS Cross Country send a text message to 816-521-6927 with the message @rpcr
Snow Dogs send a text message to 816-521-6927 with the message @snowdogs
Shutterfly new link - RPXC 2018: https://rpxc2018.shutterfly.com/
Read Coach Swift's Dissertation on Iron Deficiency - HERE
Cross country state rankings are found on Mo Mile Split web site www.momilesplit.com
Ferritin Info: Dr. Eckert form
Email Coach Johnson: RPXC707@gmail.com