Panther Pride School Age Child Care
Panther Pride offers before- and after-school child care for children in kindergarten through fifth grade. Sites are located at all Ray-Pec elementary schools. Before-school care is available from 6:15 a.m. until the school days starts. After-school care is available from dismissal to 6 p.m. on school days. Care is also available on many weekdays that school is not in session. The schedule includes indoor and outdoor activities, snack, hands-on projects, gym activities, social interaction, and homework assistance. Panther Pride is a large group supervision program that follows district guidelines related to discipline, illness, and healthy snacks.
There are three options for care: before school only, after school only, and before and after school care. For more information about the program and questions on pricing please call 816.892.1090 or see the link below.
Tuition Rates for 2021-2022
Full-time, 5 days per week, per child
- A.M. only - $230/month
- P.M. only - $230/month
- A.M./P.M. - $330/month
* Rates do not include no-school days
No school days - $30 per day
- Weekly rates are the same as during the school year
- Fridays have the same daily rate as a no school day ($30/day)
- Summer Camp - $110 per week
- $50 for the first child, and $10 for each additional child
- One-time charge for the school year, and one time charge for summer programming
Please contact the office for tuition assistance and other discount options. If you are interested in applying for tuition assistance, please complete a Sharing Document with the Child Nutrition Department. It is the parent's responsibility to communicate with a case worker, if applicable.
- 50 percent for staff
- 15 percent for siblings
- 10 percent for students eligible for reduced-price lunch
- 15 percent for students eligible for free lunch