Back to School 2018
Are you new to the Ray-Pec School District? Complete these Enrollment forms and bring the designated documents when you visit your student's school to complete the enrollment process. If you are not sure what school your child will attend, please call (816) 892-1300.
If you were unable to attend the District's centralized registration event, here are the steps to complete registration pr enrollment of your student(s):
1. Please complete your online registration forms. If you don't have a Parent Portal Account, or if you have questions, please call 816-892-1333. Only the parents or guardians listed as the primary residence family will have access to complete the forms.
2. You may pay your student's fees at the school or online. Go to https://raypeck12.revtrak.net/tek9.asp?, and select your child's school. Begin with "Required School Fees." You may continue shopping to pay for activity fees or to make meal payments.
3. Visit your child's school to verify residency. Please bring one utility bill (water, gas, or electric). See more information below.
When you register or enroll your students for the 2018-2019 school year, you need to provide one document to verify residency. In most cases, this is a utility bill.
- The bill must be in the name of a parent or legal guardian in the primary resident household for the student.
- The bill must show the service address (not just mailing address).
- The bill must have been issued within the last 30 days.
- A final notice or disconnect notice is not an acceptable proof of residency.
- For more information about residency verification, contact Debbie Johnson at 892-1347 or Becky Coster at 892-1341.
Please note: If utilities are not in the name of the parent or guardian, you may need to complete an affidavit of residence and provide a utility bill in the name of the resident. In some cases, a lease agreement or house contract will be accepted as proof of residency.
The Cass County Health Department is offering end-of-summer Immunization Walk-In Clinics for all ages at these dates and times:
- Aug. 14-16, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.;
- Aug. 20-24, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
No appointment is needed. The cost is based on age and eligibility. Call 816-380-8425 for more information.
Immunization requirementsAll students must present documentation of immunization status, including month, day, and year of each immunization before attending school.
- Kindergarten: Five immunizations
- Incoming 8th graders: Tdap and meningococcal. (The Tdap vaccine helps protect adults and adolescents against 3 diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough. The Tdap vaccine may be documented as Adacel or Boostix.
- High School: Two doses of meningococcal vaccine by 12th grade. In this two-series immunization, the first dose is given with the Tdap prior to 8th grade, and the final dose is required prior to the 12th grade year.
- 2018-2019 Missouri School Immunization Requirements
When making meal payments, you will need your child's cafeteria PIN number. New customers will be asked to create an account. By signing into your Web Store account, you can see your student's meal account current balance and can receive low balance notifications via your provided e-mail address. If you need your student's PIN, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, school cafeterias will accept payments for student meals once school begins.
Check here for Free and Reduced Meal application information.
2018-2019 meal prices
|Elementary (PreK-5)||Secondary (6-12)|
|Lunch = $2.55||Lunch = $2.75|
|Breakfast = $1.70||Breakfast = $1.80|
2018-2019 Bus Routes
Elementary bus routes (grades K-5):
Bridle Ridge Elementary Bus Routes AM
Bridle Ridge Elementary Bus Routes PM
Creekmoor Elementary Bus Routes AM
Creekmoor Elementary Bus Routes PM
Eagle Glen Elementary Bus Routes AM
Eagle Glen Elementary Bus Routes PM
Peculiar Elementary Bus Routes AM
Peculiar Elementary Bus Routes PM
Raymore Elementary Bus Routes AM
Raymore Elementary Bus Routes PM
Stonegate Elementary Bus Routes AM
Stonegate Elementary Bus Routes PM
Timber Creek Elementary Bus Routes AM
Timber Creek Elementary Bus Routes PM
Secondary bus routes (grades 6-12):(Students in the South Middle School attendance boundary ride the same buses)
Ray-Pec High School/South Middle School Bus Routes AM
Ray-Pec High School/South Middle School Bus Routes PM
(Students in the East Middle School attendance boundary have separate buses for grades 6-8 and 9-12)
Ray-Pec East Middle School Bus Routes AM
Ray-Pec East Middle School Bus Routes PM
Ray-Pec High School Bus Routes AM
Ray-Pec High School Bus Routes PM
|High School (Mon, Tues, Wed., Fri)||9-12||7:25 a.m.||2:45 p.m.|
|High School (Thursday)
||9-12||9:33 a.m.||2:45 p.m.|
|Ray-Pec Academy (Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri)||9-12||7:55 a.m.||2:45 p.m.|
|Ray-Pec Academy (Thursday)
||9-12||9:33 a.m.||2:45 p.m.|
|Middle Schools||6-8||7:35 a.m.||2:50 p.m.|
|Elementary Schools||K-5||8:35 a.m.||3:50 p.m.|